Hydraulic Bending Machine
The bending machine is a machine that can bend thin plates. Its structure mainly includes a bracket, a working table and a clamping plate. The working table is placed on the bracket. The working table is composed of a base and a pressing plate. The base is connected with a hinge and a clamping plate. Connected, the base is composed of a seat shell, a coil and a cover plate, the coil is placed in the recess of the seat shell, and the top of the recess is covered with a cover plate. When in use, the wire is energized to the coil, and the gravitational force is generated on the pressing plate after being energized, thereby realizing the clamping of the thin plate between the pressing plate and the base. Due to the electromagnetic clamping, the pressing plate can be made into a variety of workpiece requirements, and the workpiece with side walls can be processed, and the operation is very simple.
The hydraulic bending machine includes a support, a workbench and a clamping plate. The workbench is placed on the support. The workbench is composed of a base and a pressure plate. The base is connected to the clamping plate by a hinge. The base is composed of a housing, a coil and a cover. It is placed in the recess of the seat shell, and the top of the recess is covered with a cover plate.
When in use, the wire is energized to the coil, and the gravitational force is generated on the pressing plate after being energized, thereby realizing the clamping of the thin plate between the pressing plate and the base. Due to the electromagnetic clamping, the pressing plate can be made into a variety of workpiece requirements, and workpieces with side walls can be processed. The bending machine can meet the needs of various workpieces by changing the mold of the bending machine.
Bending machines are divided into manual bending machines, hydraulic bending machines and CNC bending machines. Manual bending machines are divided into mechanical manual bending machines and electric manual bending machines. Hydraulic bending machines can be divided into torsion axis synchronization, machine-hydraulic synchronization, and electro-hydraulic synchronization according to the synchronization method. According to the movement mode, hydraulic bending machine can be divided into up-moving type and down-moving type.
Bending machine is an important equipment for bending and forming workpieces in the sheet metal industry. Its function is to press steel plates into parts of various shapes according to process requirements. As shown in the figure, it is a schematic diagram of the structure of a hydraulic sheet metal bending machine. The frame is mainly composed of left and right columns, worktables, and beams. The left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the column, and the slider is connected with the piston of the oil cylinder and goes up and down along the guide rail fixed on the column. Movement, the lower mold is fixed on the worktable, the upper mold is installed at the lower end of the slider, the hydraulic system provides power, and the electrical system gives instructions. Under the action of the oil cylinder, the slider drives the upper mold downwards and closes the lower mold to realize the folding of the sheet. bend. The left and right columns, the workbench and the sliding block (hereinafter referred to as the three major parts) are the key parts of the bending machine. The total weight of the three major parts accounts for 70% to 80% of the total weight of a bending machine. Its strength and rigidity directly determine the operating accuracy, service life, and accuracy of the workpiece.
1. Slider part: hydraulic transmission is adopted, and the slider part is composed of a slider, an oil cylinder and a mechanical stopper fine-tuning structure. The left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the frame, the piston (rod) drives the slider to move up and down through hydraulic pressure, and the mechanical stop is controlled by the numerical control system to adjust the value;
2. Workbench part: controlled by the button box, the motor drives the stopper to move back and forth, and the distance of the movement is controlled by the numerical control system. The minimum reading is 0.01 mm (the front and rear positions have travel switch limits);
3. Synchronization system: The machine consists of a mechanical synchronization mechanism composed of torsion shafts, swing arms, joint bearings, etc., with simple structure, stable and reliable performance, and high synchronization accuracy. The mechanical stop is adjusted by the motor, and the numerical control system controls the value;
4. Stopper mechanism: The stopper is driven by a motor, and the two screw rods are driven to move synchronously through a chain operation. The CNC system controls the size of the stopper.
1. Adopt all-steel welded structure, with sufficient strength and rigidity;
2. Hydraulic drive, the cylinders at both ends of the machine tool are placed on the sliding block to directly drive the sliding work;
3. The slider synchronization mechanism adopts torsion shaft for forced synchronization;
4. Using mechanical block structure, stable and reliable;
5. The stroke of the slider can be adjusted quickly and manually, and the counter is displayed;
6. Wedge-type deflection compensation mechanism to ensure higher bending accuracy.
Processing according to ordinary hydraulic bending machine
Take Q235 sheet material to make a brief introduction:
1. First, turn on the power, turn on the key switch on the control panel, and then press the oil pump to start.
2. The stroke adjustment, the use of the bending machine must pay attention to adjusting the stroke, and be sure to test before bending. When the upper die of the bending machine descends to the bottom, there must be a gap of plate thickness. Otherwise it will cause damage to the mold and the machine. The stroke adjustment also has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment.
3. For the selection of bending notches, a notch with a width of 8 times the thickness of the plate is generally selected. If you bend a 4mm sheet, you need to choose a slot of about 32.
4. Backgauge adjustment generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, the method is the same as that of shearing machine.
5. Step on the foot switch to start bending. The bending machine is different from the shearing machine. You can release it at any time. Release the foot and the bending machine will stop, and then step on it to continue downward.
For more details, please mail us.
Hydraulic Bending Machine WC67Y/K-160/4000 Related Video: